Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Finishes and 2013 starts

I had 7 finishes this year, better than 2011 (only 2 that year) I am hoping to have more next year and also get a few of my current WIP's finished.
Today is my 9th wedding anniversary (been together for 19 years though). Nothing special planned. Hubby is playing on my iPad. I'm trying to get some stitching done. I was hoping to get Tulip finished before tomorrow, not going to happen. It may be my first finish on 2013.
I also joined 2 stitch a longs which start tomorrow. A HAED one and one for Nora's Bluebell.

So beneath is this years finishes. Fairy Moon was given to my MIL, I plan to stitch her again. Mermaid of Atlantis will go to my oldest niece. That was the piece my husband spilt coke on and I washed. Floss ran and although no one can tell, I can. So I'm not thrilled with it. I do know my niece will love it though.


                                                   Blackwork Unicorn - Dragon Dreams
 
 
 
Jack's name tree - M-Designs
 
 
Mermaid of Atlantis - Mirabilia
 
April Gemstone Dragon - Dragon Dreams
 
 
Fairy Bookmark - Passione Ricamo
 
 
Day  Nymph - Nora Corbett
 
 
Fairy Moon - Mirabilia

1 comment: