Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Colours up

I've put a few new colours up.

I now also have 14ct and 16ct aida in stock (plain and opal)

I also will be having Joey's that will be coming out once a month. One of a kind fabrics. There will only be a few done each month though. I have a few that were done a while ago up on my facebook page. I was planning on putting some on my blog too for those who don't have facebook so let me know if anyone is interested. They would be
only available on my blog.
I will be doing some starting today and posting over the easter weekend so keep watch.

Basically the first person to comment with the number and sold will get first dibs.
Will also be offering FREE postage worldwide for April on all Joey's :)

1 comment:

Mangogirl said...

ooo :D I'd be interested in those Joeys on your blog.