Monday, March 5, 2012

2 new colours! Rosey Glow and Purple Army







A couple of new colours I created over the weekend. The first is Rosey Glow. Similar to the one I am stitching Day Nymph on. I thought this colour would be perfect for Silver Moon Tea.

The second is called Purple Army. Those who are familiar with AFL and the Fremantle Dockers will get it. The colours are soft darkish purple and pale aqua. I am thinking of this colour for Mira's September Fairy. Maybe.

The colours are quite accurate on my monitor. Of course every piece will be slightly different. Rosey Glow is more pink with hints of violet. Purple Army is a lightish darker purple with very pale aqua. The aqua is very very very light. But if your not happy with any piece, you can return it for either a refund or exchange.

These ones were done on Lugana but I have also done the colour of Linen and Monaco.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

They are both beautiful colors, but I really like the Purple Army!

Andie said...

Love them!! How accurate are the pics? :D