Friday, January 7, 2011

Have you seen this? Ghost Story from Dark Side of the Moon

I saw this the other day and I LOVE it!




So I bought her. I started dyeing some fabby for her. I have 2 I like so far but had an idea for another which I am going to try out tomorrow after work!

I went to the Dr today. On and off for around 5 years I've had this facial pain on the right side of my face. The dr thinks its Trigeminal Neuralgia which apparently can be a symptom of MS or a tumour. He doesn't think I have either (MS or a Tumour) but I have to have a CT head scan to be sure. However, he looked worried.
So I have my scan monday. Oh what fun. I am hoping its all clear. If it is he is then going to discuss what to do. I can be put on medication either to take when an attack happens or constantly to prevent attacks altogether.
So I just have to wait and see :)

1 comment:

Jim Richmond said...

I honestly hope it's not TN. If it is, there's plenty of information out there.
http://www.livingwithtn.org/
http://killienutz.blogspot.com/