Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WIP Blackwork Unicorn and BON JOVI

Yep, Bon Jovi concert tomorrow night. I am soooooooooo looking forward to it.
DH wasn't sure if he would be able to come because he has worked all weekend and has been doing overtime since I lost my job.
But he said he will finish by 4.30pm if not earlier. We will JUST get there in time but miss the opening act. It takes over 2 hours to get to Perth.
Hopefully he will finish earlier.
Hes happier that it finishes at 10.15pm so he will get a little bit of sleep before work the next day. Its easy for me, I don't have to work.



Today I was planning on weeding and mowing the lawns for our inspection tomorrow.
I got less than half of the backyard done and ran out of fuel. DH took the car to work so I will have to wait until he gets home so I can get fuel and finish mowing.
I just have to sweep and weed now. Won't take long.
The house is done. Just a quick tidy and sweep, vacuum and mop in the morning.

So not a lot to do until DH gets home.
I might stitch. I have divided Blackwork unicorn chart into sections and aim to get 1section done a day. I got yesterdays and some of todays done last night.
This is after stitching last night

No comments: