Tuesday, November 30, 2010

nearly a week until BON JOVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited, Dh not so much. He wanted to see Metallica. I did offer to get him tickets.

Hopefully he can get off work early otherwise we will be getting there just when Bon Jovi come out (won't see whoever is opening)

I'm excited! Did I already say that! My voice is still not back 100%. When I was singing along to the cd earlier I couldn't scream at the top of my lungs, nothing comes out.

This is my first concert since AC/DC, sorry no since INXS. Not the last AC/DC tour, the one before I think. But INXS played in Mandurah at a festival and that was when Michael was alive. He spat water on me, lol. We were that close to the stage.

I remember a taxi driver said he wanted to go to the last AC/DC concert. I told him I'd only been to 2 concerts. AC/DC (before) and INXS when Hutchy was alive. And he said "Oh, is that all!" "Those are 2 pretty awesome ones"

I think my neighbours are sick of Bon Jovi. I keep playing their cds. LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Andie said...

Lol YAY lol YAY lol YAY lol YAY!! Have an awesome time!!!!