Friday, October 15, 2010

White choc cupcakes on my new cupcake stand

I made some white choc cupcakes today. A lovely lady from work gave me a cupcake stand as a going away present. It was my last day there yesterday.

I just decorated them simply. The ones on the very top and bottom all have white choc ganache icing which I coloured pink and also tinted coconut or spinkles on them and the ones in the middle are just vanilla cream tinted pink as well. The "blobs" on the cupcakes are raspberry puree





My dad bought down some fruit cakes. He is in one of the Lions clubs and they asked if I would decorate one of the cakes for christmas.

Years ago there was a competition and I entered. Some of the people who entered their cakes got them professionally done. I won first prize. Not because mine was particularly good but because I did it myself and it was original.

Dad asked if I could have it done by the end of november. So now I need to come up with some ideas.

1 comment:

Sari said...

I would love to eat those cupcakes. They look so good and delicious!