Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WIP - Mermaid of Atlantis - Mirabilia

Having a neck injury has prevented me getting a lot of stitching in as I can't stitch for long periods of time.
But I've managed to get a little done on Mermaid of Atlantis.

Here is my progress


On the 21st my parents came down with my nephew and neice. It was really good to see them. I couldn't pick Alicia up but a took a few pics of her on a Wiggles ride at Bunbury Forum. I think she likes the camera :) Isn't she adorable!


I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I'd lost 12kg before Christmas and now I put 2 back on so it's back to salads again for a while :0

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Alicia is really adorable! That is a very nice picture of her!

Nice progress on your stitching, it looks great already!

Wishing you and your family a very happy New Year and a very good health!

Greetings from Belgium,
Wendy